My short song!

I was making a song on a website named sumo tunes. Now I unfortunately forgot to take picture of the page but I want back and tried to recreate it and it kinda looked like this

The most easiest thing was adding the adding the premade beats which was 95% of the song

The most challenging was making my own beat But it only took 5 minutes.

The most enjoying was ofcourse make my own beat and I was super satisfied with it

Next time I will add more of my own beats to the song and make much longer so I can make the title of the post rhyme

3 thoughts on “My short song!

1. Kia ora Abhishek,

Funky beat you got going on there Abhishek! I really liked the part near the end with the instrument that sounded like a guitar or possible keyboard sound. But I thought it mixed well with the beat you had chosen.

What inspired your track? Did you enjoy the process? I briefly had a look at the app – it looks tricky. Did it take long to get the hang of it? What did you think of the tutorial?

Nga Mihi
    Theresa

1. Hello Theresa

It seems like you liked my song, I didn’t really get inspired I was just really messing around until I got a good song and it was a enjoyable process. The tutorial gave me the basic tools but I had to play around with it to understand it.
      Also you can call me Abhi

2. Kia ora Abhi,

Thank you for letting me know I can call you Abhi 🙂

Based on what you say it sounds like I need to have a bit more patience with the tutorial and like you did just play around. Sometimes just mucking around is the inspiration itself. A friend of mine writes music and she says for her its just about sitting down to play around too.

Do you play any instruments? What kind of music are you into?

Thanks
    Theresa